TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
– Payment by either Visa or Master Card: There will be an additional 3% of the transaction value for the bank service. This surcharge is non-refundable under any circumstances in the event of cancellation.
– Payment by wire transfer: there will be an extra charge from the banks on both sides for their services. Please double check with your bank consultant for further information as well as the updated exchange rate.
– All Promotional rates are exclusive of 10% tax and 5% service charges.
– Check in: from 14:00;
– Check out: no later than 12:00;
– Early check-in: subject to room availability.
Late check-out policy:
– Late check-out is subject to room availability
– 12:00 to 17:00 check-out: 50% room rate surcharge subject to the room availability upon your departure
– After 17:00 check-out: 100% room rate surcharge
Early arrivals and late departures:
– If your arrival is early in the day and you would like immediate access to your room, we recommend reserving for the prior night. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access until you leave the hotel.
* Note: We have no curfew. But, we will cover the hotel entrance within 1am to 5am for security issues. There are bell man and receptionist on duty. Any early departure or late arrival should be informed in advance for best arrangement.
– A valid credit card will be required upon booking;
– For credit card reservations, the same card(s) must be presented upon check in at the respective hotels;
– Management reserves the right to cancel any reservations without notice if we are notified of any fraud or illegal activities associated with the full payments received.
– Child under 5-year old: free of charge.
– Child from 5-year old to under 12-year old: surcharge $15/person/room/night.
– Child from 12-year old or extra Adult: surcharge $20/person/room/night.
Cancellation/Amendment Policy: This policy defines how to handle cancellations:
– If cancellation/amendment is made 72 hours (in Hanoi) or 120 hours (in Hoi An) prior to your arrival date, no fee will be charged.
– If cancellation/amendment is made within 72 hours (in Hanoi) or 120 hours (in Hoi An), including reservations made within that time, 1st night’s room rate and tax will be charged
– In case of no-show, 100% room rate and tax will be charged.
– Early Bird/Long Stay/Last Min/Package Rates are Non – changeable & Non – refundable
* Due to the necessary procedures and verifications between the two banking systems, it may take approximately 21 to 30 working days for the transaction to be processed and for the funds to reflect in your account. Please notify us at email@example.com when you receive your money back.
Complaints or Comments:
We take our guest satisfaction very seriously. Any complaints or comments regarding a stay at one of our hotels should be made in the first instance to the hotel’s duty manager at the time of your stay so that we can attempt to resolve it immediately.
Problems which cannot be resolved there and then should be notified in writing to Managing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained online, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions, and reserve the right to vary, amend, supplement or cancel any of the information or offers featured online at any time.
Subject to the paragraph immediately below, we shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage in circumstances where:
1. There is no breach of a legal duty owed to you by us or by our employees or agents;
2. Such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach;
3. Any increase in loss or damage resulting from breach by you of any term of our contract;
4. Iv. any loss is in excess of three times the fee payable in respect of your stay.
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by Vietnam law and the Vietanm courts shall have jurisdiction over any matter arising out of or in connection with them.